Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Progressive Design & Build Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website. The term “Progressive Design & Build Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is strictly prohibted.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that other website and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use.
- You may not create a link to this website without our prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will be secure.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with the changes. This policy is effective from November 2011.