Based in Halifax, Yorkshire and working throughout the UK, our talented architects and designers will provide you with a broad overview of sustainable methods of architecture and construction and the pros and cons of each. As each project we undertake is unique, our RIBA chartered architects will discuss your scheme with you and propose the best building method in the early stages of design. In this way, sustainability will be built in from the start, rather than added-on at the end. Our bespoke designs develop from the construction method, which will result in a better co-ordinated, better designed and more cost-effective building suited to you and your lifestyle.
We provide a friendly, professional and comprehensive service tailored to meet the individual requirements of our clients. The design elements we typically provide include:
- Advising at the initial concept stage.
- Advice on self-building, green building and passive houses.
- Feasibility studies.
- Submission of outline and detailed planning applications.
- Liaising with the planning authority on your behalf.
- Building Regulations drawings.
- Full architectural design: residential.
- Full architectural design: commercial.
- Conversion of architect’s drawings to timber frame.
We undertake work from a broad range of clients and have a great deal of experience across the residential, commercial, education and healthcare sectors. Our diverse portfolio includes the following:
- Houses and Apartments
- Oak Frames / Oak Extensions
- Healthcare Buildings
- Retail developments
- The Tiny House
To find out more about some of the projects we have worked on, please visit our Projects pages.
Based in Yorkshire, we provide our residential and commercial architectural services throughout the UK. If you have a requirement that is not listed then please contact us to see how we can help. We know you will not be disappointed with our highly-competitive design fees, which will be agreed with you up-front following our free initial consultation.